Camp Manitou Scout Camp
Camp Manitou’s central location to Hamilton, Toronto and the London areas combined with nearby conservation areas and the Bruce Trail offers groups a unique opportunity to provide youth with a full and varied experience.
The camp has two lodges, an adirondack shelter, eight private campsites, nature trails, a picnic shelter and four separate fields that can easily accommodate 1,000 campers.Spend a weekend within the camp, or include a hike on the Bruce Trail, or a short trip to one of four nearby conservation areas as part of your program.
Camp Manitou offers a wide variety of facilities for groups of all sizes, including.
- a large, covered picnic shelter
- ceremonial Cub Council Rock with fire pit and large stage
- eight private campsites located away from the lodges and
- activity fields
- water and toilet facilities throughout the camp
- nature trails
- emergency telephone
- tobogganing hill
- outdoor chapel
- ample parking
- onsite volunteer camp rangers
Please explore our Web Site and learn more about our camp and its features.